MR LAW HOCK LING
Chemistry and Biology
- Avid sportsman, dancer, dance choreographer and nature guide with years of teaching experience in Raffles Institution, Hwa Chong Institution and Peirce Secondary school.
- Trained in GEP (Gifted Education Programme).
- Distinction for teaching practicum (2001/2002)
- Recipient of ‘Caring Teachers Award’ both at national and school levels in 2006, 2008 and 2013.
- Nominated for the ‘President Teacher Award’ (2008).
- Double majored in Chemistry and Biology in NTU and obtained a Diploma in Education in NIE (2003)
- Best performance in Chemistry and Biology for the BSc programme in NTU (2003)
- Recipient of the Economic Development Board (EDB) book price for outstanding performance in Biology (2003)
- Recipient of the ‘Academic Excellence Awards’ for the ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels (1993 and 1995)
- 100% improvement rates in Chemistry and Biology of the tutees.
- More than 90% distinction for ‘O’ level Chemistry and Biology of the tutees.